The Multimeter indicator for MT4 is another very popular forex trading indicator.
Multimeter Indicator displays signals as color blocks in the right corner of a chart. Multimeter indicates trend on all time frames with red or green color which makes it easy to use. The Indicator can be used by traders on all levels of experience.
Custom Technical Indicators installation:
Download indicator (.ex4 and .mq4 format) and place files in the MetaTrader “Indicators” Data Folder found in the Main Menu File section:
The “Indicators” folder is located in the “MQL4” folder.
Restart MetaTrader Platform.
More MetaTrader 4 Free Custom Indicators:
- Fibonacci Retracement IndicatorFibonacci Retracement Indicator for MetaTrader 4 is a very useful indicator. Indicator displays Fibonacci lines in the main chart window. […]
- Heiken Ashi Smoothed IndicatorHeiken Ashi Smoothed Indicator for MT4 is a famous forex trading indicator. Indicator modifies how price values are displayed on […]
- Position Size CalculatorPosition Size Calculator for MetaTrader 4 is a custom indicator designed to help forex traders with position size calculations. Position […]
- MT4 Scalping IndicatorMT4 Scalping Indicator for MetaTrader 4 is a custom indicator well known across scalping traders. Indicator signal shift in trend […]
- Trend Indicator LTFNTrend Indicator LTFN indicator for MT4 is easy to use popular forex trading indicator. Trend Indicator LTFN Indicator help with […]
- Support and Resistance PowerSupport and Resistance Power indicator for MT4 is a very useful forex trading indicator. Support and Resistance Power Indicator display […]
- Multimeter IndicatorThe Multimeter indicator for MT4 is another very popular forex trading indicator. Multimeter Indicator displays signals as color blocks in […]
- Arrows IndicatorThe Arrows indicator for MT4 is an easy to use and very popular forex trading indicator. Arrows Indicator generates arrows […]